Friday, April 18, 2008

Good Thing Youre Drug Free When Youre Pregnant

It really irritates me when people are so open about be clean after being a junkie. For example, my friend Jacey and I were looking at one our friend’s ex-girlfriends on myspace. She had a default picture of herself and on her hand it said, “Drug Free since 04/16/08. Wow, good for that girl she has been drug free for three days. Also, this girl is pregnant. I am not trying to bash this girl; this is not what this blog is about at all. This is about how people are proud they do drugs. By that girl broadcasting that she has been clean for only three days, she wants people to know that she has obviously been addicted to drugs. It is ridiculous when people think they are cool for doing drugs, I have had friends who have completely screwed up there lives from drugs. I still see some of my friends suffer from it. I have seen someone die because of it, seen people and is still seeing people ruled by a drug. I think that drugs can create an outlet for creativity and other doors; however people have got to learn how to do it in moderation. To close this, I just want to say if you do drugs do not tell the entire world that is something personal.

No comments: