Friday, April 18, 2008

South Park

Yes. Yesterday, I was trapped watching South Park. I mean, we all have those moments. In this episode, it was about how the entire United States was out of internet and everyone was freaking out. My favorite line out of the entire show was, “We don’t have the internet to find out why we don’t have the internet.” I mean as much as the show exaggerates situations, I think that if America was out of internet then people would really freak out. I would, because I use the internet as communication, to find news, listen to music, watch Lost, everything. I think that everyone would be angry without it because most people really do use the internet for everything. In the episode, everyone was driving to a valley in California because there was a bar of internet there. Where the internet was, there was a Red Cross camp set up. Everyone could only have about forty seconds of internet. I do not think that a red cross would be set up, if in reality no one had internet. It is just hard to think of how to live with out internet, and that is really sad. I think we can all remember that not even seven or eight years ago, the internet was not used nearly as much as it is now. I guess that shows how we are in a digital revolution, or whatever.

No comments: