Friday, April 11, 2008

Radiohead and the Beach

So in about three weeks I am going to be out of school and driving to Atlanta with my best friend, my boyfriend, and my brother-like figure to see Radiohead. I can not wait; it is going to be such and amazing experience. I have been waiting to see Radiohead for about three years now, and at last I can see them. I almost feel like I will be complete once I see them. After I see Radiohead, we are all driving to Myrtle Beach and staying for a couple of days. I have only been to the beach once, which was on a cross country trip. However, the day we went was a cloudy day, and it was a red flag so I could not even go that far into the water, at all. Hopefully, this will not happen again when I go to the beach. Myrtle Beach is the clearest beach in the country and going there after school gets off is the ideal way to be free. I can not wait to sink my toes into the sand, and run into the waves. I know that sounds really cheesy but it is the truth; that is probably the first thing that I am going to do when I get to the beach. I would go running on the beach, I always thought that would be fun, but I have ran in sand before and it sucks.

No comments: