Friday, April 18, 2008

I am Still Just a Big Kid

My roommate was just telling me a story about how she thought that her boyfriend my have proposed to her the other night. She said that he had been looking at diamond rings in magazines and she come in the room and he act kind of weird. So, I started thinking about what I would do if my boyfriend would pop out a ring. I really do not know if I say yes or no, because I really love my boyfriend, but I feel that I am too you to get married. I really just not ready to be tied down yet and I do not plan for having kids for another ten years. That is if I decide to have kids at all, because I want to venture the world once I am out of college. I really do not want to be Mrs. June Cleaver and have dinner on the table at six, and greet my husband when he comes home from work. It’s just to me, when I am in my twenties, I think that is still too young to start settling down. It’s different for everyone, because some people do want to have, kids and get married you. I respect that completely, I’m just not ready for that because right now I am just a big kid myself.

No comments: